iPhone 13 Pro Max vs iPhone 12 Pro Max
It’s really challenging to distinguish any differences between the iPhone 13 Pro Max and the iPhone 12 Pro Max at first glance. Their same flat-edged, industrial appearance is similar of the iPhone 5 era.
The iPhone 13 Pro Max is 0.3mm thicker than the iPhone 13 but otherwise nearly identical in size. The iPhone 13 Pro Max is 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.7 mm in size (6.33 x 3.07 x 0.30 in). The iPhone 12 Pro Max is 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.4 mm in size (6.33 x 3.07 x 0.29 in).
Let’s jump on the topic of iPhone 13 Pro Max vs iPhone 12 Pro Max
iPhone 13 Pro Max pros and cons
- Superb battery life
- Brilliant exhibition with lovely shades
- Fastest functionality of any phone
- Best video quality of any phone with an improved camera
- Quick charging is absent
- It is a heavy phone with excessively large size.
- Cinematic Mode requires additional polish
- The lack of USB-C makes life more difficult.
iPhone 12 Pro Max pros and cons
- Largest and most durable iPhone display ever
- A top-notch camera setup
- Twice as much base storage as the previous version
- With bands record, support for 5G in the future
- The best general-purpose phone for water resistance
- Refreshing a static 60Hz display on a $1099 phone
- in comparison to its competitors, blocky and ponderous
- If you crack the back, the body repair will cost you $599.
- Slow charging and no power adapter in the box
Camera setup of iPhone 13 Pro Max vs iPhone 12 Pro Max
The iPhone 13 Pro Max’s rear camera arrangement is considerably bigger than that of its predecessor. In comparison to the iPhone 12 Pro Max, the iPhone 13 Pro Max has larger lenses and a larger camera bump.
The rear cameras’ appearance, meanwhile, hasn’t changed much. The issue is that when put on a flat surface, phones have a tendency to wobble randomly.
iPhone 13 Pro Max vs iPhone 12 Pro Max: display
The iPhone 13 Pro Max has a significantly improved display over the iPhone 12 Pro, despite sharing the same 6.7-inch screen and 1284 x 2778 resolution. For the iPhone 13 Pro Max’s incredibly smooth scrolling, Apple has finally released 120Hz ProMotion. This feature was rumored to be included in the iPhone 12 series, but a 60Hz screen was delivered in its place.
Scrolling on 120Hz displays feels smoother and more responsive, despite the change is slight. Refresh rates on the iPhone 13 Pro Max display range from 10Hz to 120Hz. The varied refresh rates might improve battery life as well. Content can be served at its natural refresh rate for more precise motion thanks to ProMotion.
iPhone 13 Pro Max vs iPhone 12 Pro Max specs and performance
The quickest iPhone ever produced is the iPhone 13 Pro Max. Every year, Apple updates the chipset in the iPhone, and the iPhone 13 Pro Max is no exception. The iPhone 12 Pro Max’s Apple A14 Bionic processor, which is incredibly strong and, to be honest, more adequate for all you can throw at it in 2022.
But the Apple A15 Bionic is considerably more potent. When the phone starts to slow down and Apple begins to stop supporting current-generation phones in five or six years, you might start to notice a difference. For now, you won’t likely notice much of a change. The Apple A15 bionic chip outperforms its competitors by a wide margin. The A15 bionic smartphone processor has superior speed and power compared to any other non-Apple smartphone processor.
New chip is more powerful
A new 6-core CPU with two performance cores and four efficiency cores is featured in the A15 bionic. These are claimed 50% faster than rival products. The new GPU supposedly outperforms competitors by 30%. The new 16-core neural engine expands the potential of machine learning.
Both devices are developed using 5nm technology, however, the A15 bionic has a larger cache and more transistors. Additionally, it receives improvements to CPU, GPU, and AI performance and adds very important camera ISP improvements.
iPhone 13 Pro Max vs iPhone 12 Pro Max : Battery life and charging
The oldest iPhone to present is the iPhone 13 Pro Max from Apple. The iPhone 13 Pro Max is slightly thicker than the iPhone 12 Pro Max. The end effect is substantially longer battery life for the gadget.
This is made possible by the iPhone 13 Pro max’s larger battery, more effective processor, and ProMotion display.
Customers Reviews on iPhone 13 Pro Max vs iPhone 12 Pro Max
- I was very excited to get my new iphone12 pro max! I can say that I have tried numerous times to go to android just because I like the way the Samsung galaxy phones look. Needless to say it never lasted I alway found my way back to iPhone within just a few days.
I also added the picture of the case I bought online from Best Buy! Absolutely love this case too!!
This review is from Apple – iPhone 12 Pro Max 5G 128GB – Silver (Verizon)
Reviewed By : Mtaylor
2. I am very impressed with some of the phones abilitys like screen mirroring for my TV . Eyse access to different websites , accounts and It’s ability to sync accounts Like Google Facebook Gmail.
3. Best iPhone yet feels great and has the best iOS. 5G is super good to I personally have Verizon. Big screen with awesome display
This review is from Apple – iPhone 12 Pro Max 5G 128GB – Pacific Blue (Verizon)
Reviewed By : Fred